Re: [WNET] Repeat of question about task force description

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:41:46 -0400
To: "McBride, Brian" <brian.mcbride@hp.com>, Aldo Gangemi <a.gangemi@istc.cnr.it>
Cc: swbp <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

At 02:52 PM 5/14/2004 +0100, McBride, Brian wrote:

>On 05 May I asked [1]
>
>[[
>I was trying to catch up on the status of the wordnet task force and noticed
>that that task force description on the group page
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/#Tasks
>
>Links to Aldo's first message on the subject.  Are there any plans to update
>this in the light of subsequent discussion.
>
>Is there a task force web page?
>]]
>
>Did I miss the answer?
>
>[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0013.html

Good question(s).  The most recent pertinent message I see from Aldo
is [2], dated 1 April.  Aldo, is there a more up-to-date version of the WordNet
Task Force using the template in [3]?

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Apr/0017.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004JanMar/0208.html

I will be happy to put Task Force descriptions into revisable documents
in the WG URI space if the content exists in the mail archive.