W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > January to March 2004

ALL: agenda April 1 telecon

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:29:01 +0200
Message-ID: <406AE3BD.4030208@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
1 April 2004, 1800 UTC
1300 (East US), 1000 (West US). 1900 (London) 2000 (Amsterdam)
Duration: 60-90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 7927#
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp

Chair: Guus Schreiber
Scribe: (who volunteered?)

1. ADMINISTRIVIA (10 min)

Role call

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Cannes kickoff ftf:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004JanMar/0100.html

Agenda amendments, if any

PROPOSED date for next telecon.
15 April 1400 UTC
   0700 (Los Angeles), 1000 (Boston), 1500 (London)
   1600 (Amsterdam), 2300 (Tokyo), midnight (Sydney)


2. ACTION ITEM REVIEW

ACTION: Ralph talk with Guus and create a straw poll form for meeting times
ACTION: Guus to propose a format for TF description
   (the following depend on the above)
   ACTION: JimH write description of WorldView TF
   ACTION: ChrisW write description of OPEN TF
   ACTION: aldo describe Wordnet TF
ACTION: danbri get rdf-thes contacts from Guus
ACTION: aldo e-mail WordNet update to mailing list
ACTION: guus read bernard's e-mail with draft TMAP msg
ACTION: guus to finalize TMAP e-mail, notify cg, and send out msg
ACTION: danC to send mail requesting feedback on RDF/XHTML & GRDDL to both
lists.
ACTION DanBri: investigate publication of Turtle as SWIG note
ACTION ChrisW present his time ontology in the next telecon
ACTION DanBri: ask SemWeb CG about constraints and advice re WD, Note,
   etc.


3. TASK FORCE TEMPLATE (10 min)

Revised draft:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004JanMar/0208.html

PROPOSED to accept the draft format.


4. TASK FORCES


4.1 WRLD (10 min)

Jon's TF description:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004JanMar/0143.html

Discussion:
- agreement on target audience(s) and output (e.g. two notes)
- planning issues


4.2 WORDNET (15 min)

Aldo's outline:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004JanMar/0114.html
plus the thread following

Discussion points:
- scoping issues
- short-term actions


4.3 ADTF (15 min)

Brian's message strating the inital discussion thread:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004JanMar/0133.html

Discussion:
- focus/scope
- TF coordinator(s)


4.4 OPEN

Discussion:
- conclusions from list discussions
- short-term plans


5. REVUE TASK0FORCE LIST

See the list on the SWBPD home page.

Discussion:
- new TFs
- review of priority level


6. AOB

-- 
Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Wednesday, 31 March 2004 10:34:58 EST

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 31 March 2004 10:35:14 EST