W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > January to March 2004

RE: agenda 18 March telecon

From: Oscar Corcho <ocorcho@fi.upm.es>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:44:15 +0100
To: "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <00be01c40c4f$d8c22b90$610212ac@rootmad>

Neither Asun nor me will be able to attend the teleconference. I will try to
connect to the IRC during it.

Oscar

> -----Mensaje original-----
> De: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org
> [mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org]En nombre de Guus Schreiber
> Enviado el: miercoles, 17 de marzo de 2004 17:04
> Para: SWBPD list
> Asunto: ALL: agenda 18 March telecon
>
>
>
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 18 March 2004,
> 1000 (East US), 0700 (West US). 1500 (UTC/London) midnight (Tokyo)
> Duration: 60-90 min
>
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 7927#
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>
> Chair: Guus Schreiber
> Scribe: Jeremy Carroll
>
>
> 1. ADMINISTRIVIA (10 min)
>
> Role call
> Regrets: Marco Nanni,
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Cannes kickoff ftf:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004JanMar/0067.html
>
> Agenda amendments
>
> Proposed date for next telecon.
> 1 April 1500 UTC
>
>
> 2. ACTION ITEM REVIEW (5min)
>
> ACTION: danbri send msg to public-esw-thes letting them know BDP WG is
> considering work in thes2rdf area
>
> ACTION DanB: investigate publication of Turtle as SWIG note
>
> ACTION ChrisW present his time ontology in the next telecon
>
> ACTION GuusS asking JimH whether he's wanting to coordinate "Worldview
> Note" TF
> DONE
>
> ACTION JJC: send to the WG list an example of using www-archive
> (and perhaps
> some relevant advice)
> DONE
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004JanMar/0034.html
>
> ACTION RalphS: add attachment policies to list archive cover page
> W3C Guidelines for Email Attachment Formats
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03/email_attachment_formats.html
>
>
> ACTION Guus: forward some tips for scribes (from Dan to webont)
> DONE: Ralph added link to WG home page
>
> ACTION DanBri: ask SemWeb CG about constraints and advice re WD,
> Note, etc.
>
> ACTION: Bernard to draft a message to be sent from this WG to ISO
> Topic Maps
> community for discussion at an upcoming teleconference [6]
> DONE
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004JanMar/0052.html
>
>
> 3  TASK FORCES
>
>
> 3.1 Task force list (10 min)
>
> Proposal to create and maintain a WG task-force list, in a similar
> spirit as a regylar issue list. To discuss:
> - format task-foce description
> - list maintenance / editor
> - process similar to issue process: proposed, "opned" (i.e. strated),
>    proposal to close (e.g. WG noet), close/postponed
>
>
> 3.2 Discussion on selected task forces (35 min)
>
> Demos and applications (ongoing?) [pragmatic examples]
> (no coordinator yet)
>
> World-view note - explain diff owl, rdf, xml etc.
> (JimH)
>
> Porting thesaurii to the Web
> (DanBri)
>
> Ontology Patterns and Engineering
> (ChrisW, DebM)
> Discussion points suggested by Chris:
> - name/acronym
> - how to work (ie html, wiki; format for patterns; format for design
> issues)
>
> WordNet ontology conversion support [content]
> (AldoG 	WNET)
>
> Time Ontology
> ACTION ChirsW
>
> Link to TopicMaps
> (BernardV)
> See:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004JanMar/0052.html

Tools Page
Education
(OscarC)


3.3 RDF-XHTML task force (20 min)

[STARTS AT 1600 UTC]
Discussion, if possible with people joining from XHTML WG.


4  AOB (5 min)

--
Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Wednesday, 17 March 2004 13:45:37 EST

This archive was generated by hypermail pre-2.1.9 : Wednesday, 17 March 2004 13:45:39 EST