Re: [ALL,XSCH] draft TF description: XML Schema Datatypes and Semantic Web

An additional note about deliverables

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> DELIVERABLES
> A WG Note describing the issue resolutions or the failure to resolve
> An OWL Ontology describing the value spaces of the XML Schema builtin simple
> Datatypes.

Personally, I would like the TF to publish a first version of the note very
quickly (e.g. one month after kick-off, late June maybe, assuming a
kick-off over a beer in new york).
This first version would:
- describe the two issues
- describe one or more possible solutions
- ask for public feedback, possibly with a deadline

After the deadline, the TF would propose a resolution with rationale for
consideration by both WGs - if this proves acceptable the TF succeeds,
otherwise it fails. Either way it documents the result in second version of
  note.

I guess I could redraft with such a plan and schedule explicit.

Jeremy