Re: [OpenType] Re: [mpeg-OTspec] SVGZ in SVG+OpenType

Thanks Vlad.  Here's an updated text based on your and Chris's feedback:

Under 2.2.3 SVG Document Index Entry, before the last paragraph ("For further
details about the content of the SVG documents..."), add:

"""
While SVG 1.1 requires [0] in addition to plain text encoding that conforming
SVG implementations must correctly support gzip-encoded [RFC1952] and
deflate-encoded [RFC1951] data streams, this specification requires that
conforming SVG implementations must correctly support plain-text and
gzip-encoded [RFC1952] data streams only. In both cases, svgDocLength encodes
the length of the encoded data, not the decoded document.
"""

[0] http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/conform.html#ConformingSVGViewers

--
behdad