Re: more animated examples

hi sairus,
is Trajan Incised available for inspection anywhere?

The flipping roots in the two different y axes. y-up (“conventional” fonts) or y-down (svg).
I solved this by simply placing a transform="scale(1,-1)” in every glyph.
Changing all positive y values to negaitve ones (and the below baseline ones from negative to positive) would have the same outcome.

I am not sure if one solution is better than the other.
In any case I just changed the colored snake font  and the bubbles to negatice values so I do not nedd scale(1, -1).

Johannes