From: Johannes Lang <jo@langustefonts.com<mailto:jo@langustefonts.com>>
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 at 9:59 AM
To: "public-svgopentype@w3.org<mailto:public-svgopentype@w3.org>" <public-svgopentype@w3.org<mailto:public-svgopentype@w3.org>>
Subject: more animated examples

hello
to whoom it might concern here are some more examples of animated svg in opentype fonts.
I finally installed sfnt2woff, so the fonts are actually .woff files and everything seems to work (in firefox 33.0.2 on mac os 10.10) yay!

http://colorfonts.langustefonts.com/monoliner.html
http://colorfonts.langustefonts.com/snake_bw.html
http://colorfonts.langustefonts.com/snake_color.html

cheers, jo