Re: Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) 2 Draft Published

Hi, folks–

Just to set expectations, this draft doesn't add new accessibility
features to SVG; it does document and formalize existing ARIA attributes
in SVG (thanks to Rich Schwerdtfeger from IBM), but that's a feature you
have already been able to use in browsers for a couple of years.

We do have some updates planned for the next few months, and I'll keep
this group updated when those changes are made.

Regards-
-Doug