RE: Redo of the SVG Accessibility Appendix

From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:20:36 -0000
To: "'Richard Schwerdtfeger'" <schwer@us.ibm.com>, <public-svg-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: "'SVG WG'" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>, "'SVG public list'" <www-svg@w3.org>
Rich Schwerdtfeger wrote:

“Here is the first rewrite in the editors draft. It highlights the need to
produce revised Accessibility authoring guidelines document when we are
ready.

 <https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/access.html>
https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/access.html”

Looks good. One (very) minor nit – I think “relates” should be “related” in
the following sentence:

“…highlights the accessibility features of SVG and accessibility relates
specifications used…”

Léonie.

--

Léonie Watson Senior accessibility engineer, TPG

@LeonieWatson @PacielloGroup PacielloGroup.com