Re: SVG Accessibility API Mapping Specification

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 18:48:00 -0500
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
CC: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>, public-svg-a11y@w3.org, PF <public-pfwg@w3.org>, Kelvin Lawrence <klawrenc@us.ibm.com>, jbrewer@w3.org, clown@alum.mit.edu, Fred Esch <fesch@us.ibm.com>, faulkner.steve@gmail.com
Hi, Michael–

I'd like to coordinate with you on this publication so I know what steps
are needed to satisfy the WAI requirements.

Regards–
–Doug