SVG Accessibility API Mapping Specification

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 16:59:30 -0600
To: cooper@w3.org
Cc: "SVG WG" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>, public-svg-a11y@w3.org, PF <public-pfwg@w3.org>, Kelvin Lawrence <klawrenc@us.ibm.com>, jbrewer@w3.org, clown@alum.mit.edu, Fred Esch <fesch@us.ibm.com>, faulkner.steve@gmail.com

Hi Michael,

I was on the SVG working group call this evening and the SVG working group
resolved to move the SVG Accessibility API Mappings specification to First
Public Working Draft.

http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/svg-aam/svg-aam.html

That completes the approvals by PF, SVG, and the SVG Accessibility Task
Force. So, I leave the publication in your good hands.

Please make sure that the participants in the latest SVG working group and
and the PF working group are included in the acknowledgements.

I would like to give a special thanks to Joseph Scheuhammer for doing the
lion share of the effort to refactor the Core and Name computation
accessibility API mapping specifications that made the development of this
spec much easier.

This is a major step forward for SVG accessibility.

Best,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger