Broken links in SVG2, problems building

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:59:31 +0100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello folks

Firstly, apologies for taking a long time to get a build environment
going. Cygwin sucks and my new laptop seems incompatible with every
linux distribution I have tried (videocard and ssd hard disk).

While I continue to work on that, I could use some help in fixing then
rebuilding SVG2 spec to make it ready for publication.

validity:
  easy, change <acronym> to <abbr> in the copyright statement (three
  places) for HTML5 validity.

broken links:
  a lot, especially to the masking chapter. List of broken links
  attached.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                          mailto:chris@w3.org