Re: Regrets / telcon cancellation - 14 March 2013

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:11:03 -0500
To: "Erik Dahlstrom" <ed@opera.com>
Cc: public-svg-wg@w3.org

get well

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	"Erik Dahlstrom" <ed@opera.com>
To:	public-svg-wg@w3.org,
Date:	03/14/2013 03:06 PM
Subject:	Regrets / telcon cancellation - 14 March 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid I'm going to have to send my (rather late) regrets for the call

today. Been sick for the past few days and I was really hoping I'd be in
good enough shape to do the call, but unfortunately it seems that's not
the case :/

Since Cameron is still on vacation that means we don't have a chair, so
let's cancel the call today. My apologies for the late notice.
/Erik

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=03&day=14&year=2013&hour=21&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

> Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or
>            zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
> Conference code: SVG1# (7841#)
> IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665
>

> Agenda:
>
> * SVG2 publication status
>
> * Referencing the HTML spec
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2013JanMar/0055.html
>
> * SVG font-face-src required in the schema but optional in the spec

http://www.w3.org/mid/CALvn5ECR4cPCgayiKOzGH5U5VZWxCx-bk1JdLSMxSuHG=6nqiA@mail.gmail.com

graycol.gif
(image/gif attachment: graycol.gif)