From: Erik Dahlstrom [mailto:ed@opera.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 13:06
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Regrets / telcon cancellation - 14 March 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid I'm going to have to send my (rather late) regrets for the call today. Been sick for the past few days and I was really hoping I'd be in good enough shape to do the call, but unfortunately it seems that's not the case :/

Since Cameron is still on vacation that means we don't have a chair, so let's cancel the call today. My apologies for the late notice.
/Erik

--
Erik Dahlstrom, Core Technology Developer, Opera Software Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group Personal blog: http://my.opera.com/macdev_ed