Re: Fwd: W3C TPAC 2013 - Will your group meet in Shenzhen, China?

Le 12/04/2013 06:19, Cameron McCormack a écrit :
> One thing that might warrant discussion however is that this year it
> might be possible to have a three day meeting scheduled for a Working
> Group.  Is that something we want to request?  If requested, this
> wouldn't be guaranteed; it'd depend on the schedule and requests of
> other groups.
>
> As for other questions I will indicate that:
>
> * we have no preference for meeting days
> * that we would like to meet jointly with CSS
> * that we have substantial overlap with CSS
> * that we will allow non-Member observers with the Chairs' agreement
>
> Let me know if you feel these answers should be different.
It's a bit early to tell, I might attend and would probably attend also
the HTML WG meeting. I don't know if it's possible to avoid overlap with
both CSS and HTML but if it is, it'd be good. If not, I'll manage.

Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato
Groupe Multimedia/Multimedia Group