experimenting with different element summary box format

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:35:38 +1000
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
I thought I would try something different with the blue element summary
boxes:

   http://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/shapes.html#RectElement
   http://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/struct.html#SVGElement

As you can see, I've formatted it as a table, more like the property
definition boxes.  I've also:

* made the lists of element categories and elements (for the content
model) and the attribute categories and individual attributes inline list

* put the IDL right there

I'm not sure how well it works.  It might be better if the
element/attribute categories were still one per line, but the individual
ones were in an inline list?

Comments welcome.