Public Technical Discussions (was: group isolation and filters)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:20:26 -0400
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>
CC: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi, folks-

Even though this is a public list, non-members can't subscribe to it
(and for that matter, members can only join it by joining the SVG WG).

I would really prefer it if we used public-svg-wg for non-technical
discussions, and sent technical emails to www-svg. We are chartered as a
public WG. Is everyone okay with that?

Regards-
-Doug