Re: Agenda, 5 July 2012 SVG WG telcon

Please accept my belated regrets for last week's meeting.
I was off sick.

All good now though =)
Nikos

On 5/07/2012 5:29 PM, Erik Dahlstrom wrote:
> Hello,
>
> please find the agenda for this week's SVG WG telcon below.
>

> Time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=05&year=2012&hour=21&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or
>           zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
> Conference code: SVG1# (7841#)
> IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665
>

> * SVG F2F at SVGOpen
>
> * SVG Seattle F2F agenda requests
>   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/F2F/Seattle_Paris_2012
> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/F2F/Seattle_Paris_2012/Agenda_proposals
>
> * AOB

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.