Agenda Request - Canvas and SVG

From: Cyril Concolato <Cyril.Concolato@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 02:45:03 +0000
To: "SVG WG (public-svg-wg@w3.org)" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

For the next telcon, following Alex's emails, I think we should have a discussion and a resolution on the topic of Canvas and SVG.

Cyril
The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.