Re: Agenda Request - Canvas and SVG

Hi Cyril,

Great idea:-) I'm travelling at the moment so won't be able
to join unfortunately.

Also since I did implement arbitrary fill using <video> as a paint
server last year, the demo of that working might be useful
input to the general discussion (since <canvas> would be
used the same way). LMK if anyone would like instructions
about getting the demo.

Alex