Re: SVG Test Templates

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:26:18 +0200
To: tavmjong@free.fr
CC: public-svg-wg@w3.org
On Monday, June 18, 2012, 10:01:39 PM, tavmjong wrote:

tff> Just to verify, am I correct that for security reasons with some
tff> browsers, each directory of tests will need to have its own copy
tff> of the the fonts? So we will need:

tff> approved/css3-transforms/fonts/
tff> approved/svg2/fonts/
tff> contributors/tavmjong/incoming/fonts/
tff> contributors/tavmjong/submitted/fonts/
tff> etc.

Yes. Which is pretty annoying, certainly (but I didn't write the same-origin spec, and security stuff is frequently annoying).

I had just assumed same-origin meant 'on the same domain, e.g. on www.w3.org' but no.