Re: SVG Test Templates

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:10:24 +0200
To: tavmjong@free.fr
CC: public-svg-wg@w3.org
On Friday, June 15, 2012, 4:28:50 PM, tavmjong wrote:

tff> Hi,

tff> I've updated the SVG2 Testing Requirements page[1] with new test
tff> templates as discussed at yesterday's teleconference. Please
tff> check if they are OK. (Scroll to the bottom of the page.)

tff> Tav

tff> [1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2/Testing_Requirements

Looks good to me. Oh - the text inside <g id="test-body-content"> should have a size specified. Putting it on the g element would be convenient. So

<g id="test-body-content" font-size="16">

Note that Free Sans now comes in WOFF as well as OT. Scroll to the end of

or more directly,

and unzip it into the right place in the test suite area. (Yes I still need to send my public key to jwatt, or I would put it there myself).

Note that this zip has the sans and the serif plus the monospaced, with the bold and italic - good to have available for tests.