telcon time

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 12:24:05 +1000
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello everyone.

Since I've moved timezone this past weekend, the telcon time for me
locally is 6am, which isn't great.  I'm wondering if we could consider a
new time.

Since the Europeans (Chris, Erik, Cyril) are at the opposite end of the
day from me, I'd like to know how much later in the day they can go, or
whether the current time is the latest.  I would be happy with an hour
later than the current time (if not more).

Thanks,

Cameron