Fwd: Last Call: Performance Timeline, User Timing, and Resource Timing

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 10:16:25 +0200
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>
To: chairs <chairs@w3.org>, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>,
"Charles McCathieNevile" <chaals@opera.com>, ed <ed@opera.com>, "Cameron
McCormack" <cam@mcc.id.au>, "Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>,
"Sam Ruby" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "Maciej Stachowiak" <mjs@apple.com>,
"Patrick Ion" <ion@ams.org>, "Robert Miner" <robertm@dessci.com>, "Thomas
Roessler" <tlr@w3.org>, "Daniel Glazman"
<daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, "Peter Linss"
<peter.linss@hp.com>
Cc: "Jason Weber" <jweber@microsoft.com>, "Arvind Jain"
<arvind@google.com>, "Jatinder Mann" <jmann@microsoft.com>
Subject: Last Call: Performance Timeline, User Timing, and Resource Timing
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 21:53:04 +0200

This is a Last Call Working Draft transition announcement for the
following 3 documents:

Performance Timeline
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-performance-timeline-20110901/
User Timing:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-user-timing-20110901/
Resource Timing:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-resource-timing-20110811/

Deadline of comments on the first two documents is September 22.
Resource Timing is September 15, but due to this late announcement,
please let us know if you're planning to send comments after the
deadline.

Please send comments to public-web-perf@w3.org (archived) with ,
[UserTiming], or [ResourceTiming] at the start of the subject line.

Decision to move those documents to Last Call:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-perf/2011Jul/0104.html

No requirements documents were established for those specifications.

We invite comments from the Web Applications Working Group.

In addition, Groups like SVG, HTML, CSS, or Math might want to have a
look at the documents to understand if we're handling resources linked
  from those respective languages properly.

The future Web Applications Security Working Group might also be
interested.

No Formal Objection or Patent Disclosres have been recorded for those
specifications:
   http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/45211/status#disclosures

Thank you,

Philippe Le Hegaret,

on behalf of the Web Performance Working Group.