Re: SVG 2 and its Mercurial repositories

From: Jonathan Watt <jwatt@jwatt.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 22:16:52 +0100
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
CC: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
On 29/07/2011 22:01, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> On 29/07/11 11:25 AM, Jonathan Watt wrote:
>> Then it's just "ask questions", I guess. :)
>
> First thing to do I guess is to comment out, or use style to hide, all
> of the existing content.

I think we should just style the background of the document pink/light red right
now, and then as we "review" sections at later dates put <div class="readyish">
around those sections.

If we care about being able to strip these "reviewed" markers out at the end of
the SVG development process, then it would be a good idea to put these opening
and closing div tags on a separate line. That way they can be removed without
spoiling hg annotate, and hopefully the removal process would be easier.

Jonathan