Re: font used in text-intro-06-t

BTW, attached is some reasonable copy of the (pointed) Arabic text I
produced using the Apache XSL-FO processor (FOP), to which I have added
support for complex scripts. This example shows the same text in Lateef
(SIL), Scheherazade (SIL), Simplified Arabic (MSFT), and Traditional Arabic
(MSFT), respectively. The variation in output is not only a matter of glyph
complement, but also the presence and capabilities of the advanced
typographic tables provided by the font designer. In this case, FOP merely
applies those tables according to the font designer's choices as coded in
the OpenType GDEF, GSUB, and GPOS tables.

G.