Re: tests that differentiate between SVG 1.1 Tiny, Basic and Full

From: Jonathan Watt <jwatt@jwatt.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:56:04 +1300
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
On 10/12/2010 13:08, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> (I would actually prefer it if all feature string support tests were in a
> single test file.  People do look at numbers-of-tests-passed in test
> suites, and having a number of tests that would fail if particular SVG
> 1.1 Full feature strings are not supported I think would “punish”
> vendors for attempting to be more accurate with their feature string
> reporting.)

Regarding:

http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/svg/struct-image-02-b.svg

could the requiredFeatures="org.w3c.svg.static" line be changed?
org.w3c.svg.static encompasses a lot of things, and as such you would expect it
to be one of the last strings to be "turned on". It would seem more appropriate
for "http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/feature#ConditionalProcessing" to be the feature
string that that test checks for. Can we make it so?

Jonathan