New member

From: Dirk Schulze <dirk@dschulze.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 10:06:58 +0200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello everybody,

I am Dirk Schulze a student working for RIM. I have been involved in the WebKit project for three years and in the SVG implementation of WebKit for more than two years. Some of you met me during the SVG Open conference in Paris 2010.

I worked on improving support for gradients, patterns, masker, clipper, paths and many more parts of SVG in WebKit. I implemented SVG Filter and am currently working on a better support for SMIL animations in WebKit.

I am very interessted in the new modules Filter 1.0, Compositing and Vector effects.

Looking forward to great discussions with the working group and all interessted SVG developers!

Greetings,
Dirk