Agenda May 5 2011 SVG WG telcon

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 17:23:21 +0200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
The below times should be correct, for other locations see [1].

    1:00pm Seattle
    4:00pm New York
    9:00pm London
   10:00pm Paris
    6:00am Sydney
    8:00am Auckland

My regrets for not being able to attend this call. I'm counting on Cameron
to chair, now let's get SVG 1.1F2 published!

* SVG 1.1F2 progress

* Making sure the implementation matrix is up-to-date

* Updating the DoC
   Needs another tracker -> xmldump or some manual editing for the empty
cells in that table.

* Should filter apply to mask

* animate-elem-92-t approval

* Publishing SVG 1.1F2 (needs a resolution)

* Next F2F

* Further discussion about SVG 2 specification process