Hi from new member

From: Gaurav Jain. <gajain@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 19:51:41 +0530
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi Everyone,

I am Gaurav Jain from Adobe Systems. I have been working for Adobe for 5 years now. I have been briefly involved with products like Acrobat, InDesign and for most part worked on Illustrator.

In Illustrator I worked on areas like Color Management, Transformations, Smart Guides and Perspective Drawing to name a few.
I have been involved with SVG and worked on the HTML5 pack for Illustrator, that included some SVG enhancements in Illustrator as well as the CSS generation.

I am very interested in solving the issues people face for designing content for multiple devices, and how designers can bring never-seen-before experience to users with open web technologies.

Looking forward to work with the group.

Regards,
Gaurav