Joint meeting with CSS WG

From: FUJISAWA Jun <fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:34:21 +0900
To: W3C SVG Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Hi group,

CSS WG has resolved to relocate their meeting (2-4 June) to Kyoto
Research Park. We are supposed to do the same for our meeting on 6-9
June.

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Apr/0429.html>

We originally planned to have a CSS/SVG joint meeting on Friday (3 June),
but Saturday (4 June) and possibly Monday (6 June) could be another
good opportunity to setup joint meetings.

Actually, some people seem to think we need more time slots to cover
many of high-priority FXTF topics. Since we will be in the same location,
we can be more flexible. Here are several possibilities came into my
mind.

- use part of Friday and Saturday for joint meeting
- use Saturday and part of Monday for joint meeting
- reschedule the joint meeting to Saturday
- keep the current plan to meet on Friday

Any suggestion?

--
Jun Fujisawa
<mailto:fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>