Change of SVG WG telcon time and date

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:11:17 +0200
To: adminreq@w3.org
CC: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello adminreq,

SVG WG would like to change the day and time of our telcon booking
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_4495

to Thursday at 20:00 to 22:30 UTC  (16:00-17:30 Boston local summer time)

The conference code and number of participants would stay the same. We would like this change to be in place for Thursday next week.

Thanks!