Regrets, 9 December 2010 SVG WG telcon

Hi SVG WG,

Unfortunately I can't make the call tomorrow morning.

As far as 2nd Edition related actions go. I've committed a new test [filters-conv-04-f.svg] that relates to ISSUE-2335. I've just about finished the wording for the issue and will commit it soon after the telcon along with the wording for ISSUE-2343.

Unfortunately, because of my busy week I haven't had a chance to finish ACTION-2816 relating to ISSUE-2339. Although, I could do it tomorrow after the telcon.

Cheers,
Anthony

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.