colour matching in test suite harness

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 14:13:51 +1300
To: chris@w3.org
Cc: public-svg-wg@w3.org
If I open this page from the test suite harness

http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/harness/htmlObjectMiniApproved/animate-dom-01-f.html

in Firefox or Safari on Mac (I haven’t tried other platforms), then the
green colour in the PNG does not match the one in the SVG.  Presumably
this is due to some colour profile thing, of which I have limited
understanding.  Opera and Safari on Mac do not exhibit the colour
difference.

What is the correct way to ensure that the colours in the PNG will match
those in the SVG?