animate-elem-78-t pass criteria

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 11:24:44 +1300
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
In writing the pass criteria for animate-elem-78-t, I found in Firefox
that the very last sub-test in the document, under the “<a>” column,
behaves differently from other browsers.  Specifically, the coloured
square is purple when in the left column, rather than crimson.  I guess
this is due to the fact that it has a UA style rule something like

  :visited { color: purple }

and that this is applying to the svg:a element.

I’m assuming that this is valid behaviour, and I’ve written the pass
criteria accordingly, stating that when the shape is in the left column,
it may be any colour, but that it still must be orange when in the right
column.