RE: ACTION-2876: Put up investigation findings from ACTION-2871 on the wiki page (SVG Working Group)

From: Anthony Grasso <Anthony.Grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 07:28:27 +0000
To: SVG Working Group WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi SVG WG,

ACTION-2876 is now complete. I've put up on the wiki page [1]  my investigation findings regarding how to determine dominant baseline. This action is now closed.

Cheers,

Anthony

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/How_to_determine_dominant_baseline

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.