RE: ACTION-2837: Check if report generation for the test suite is working and report back (SVG Working Group)

Hi SVG WG,

We talked about the XML implementation report files in the telcon today [1]

Relating to that discussion is this action item I had. I've checked the report generation scripts and they seem to be generating the XML implementation report files. This closes the action. I will now look at the related action I have (ACTION-2877).

Cheers,

Anthony

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2010/09/30-svg-minutes.html

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.