Redesigned SVG Home Page

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 04:11:52 -0400
To: SVG Working Group WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi, Folks-

Prompted by a thread on SVG-Dev [1], and while I'm not yet in the thick
of other responsibilities, I took the liberty of redesigning the SVG WG
home page.  I cleaned it up and gave it a style that is a loose match
for the new W3C site design, and updated some of the news items and
events.  This is a really rough first pass, and any suggestions are welcome.

Ultimately, I'd like to have a live update from the SVG WG blog and
twitter feed, but that will have to wait.

Thoughts?