November 26, 2009 telcon

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:55:15 +0100
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello svg-wg,

   I won't be able to attend/chair the November 26 telcon, my apologies.

I suggest that the telcon time is spent doing the remaining actions for
finishing SVG 1.1 second edition.

   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/products/1

 From that we can see that the actions are distributed in the following way:

Doug:
ACTION-2203
ACTION-2358
ACTION-2477 (postpone?)
ACTION-2489
ACTION-2507 (postpone?)
ACTION-2592 (postpone?)
ACTION-2611 (still needed?)
ACTION-2642

Jonathan:
ACTION-2386
ACTION-2461
ACTION-2469

Cameron:
ACTION-2590 (who wants this one?)

Anthony:
ACTION-2643

Chris:
ACTION-2644
ACTION-2664
ACTION-2676
ACTION-2682
ACTION-2697

Erik:
ACTION-2685 (almost done, casing issue left to fix, and then repackage and
make sure the IDL files are ok in publish)
ACTION-2695
ACTION-2696

Cheers
/Erik