Java bindings

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:27:31 +0100
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi svg-wg,

just finished looking at the java bindings last night, for ACTION-2685.

- ints have been changed into longs overall
- some methods changed case, e.g
http://xn--dahlstrm-t4a.net/svg/spec/javadiffs/SVGLangSpace.java
- interfaces that used to inherit EventTarget no longer do, should they?
(I think it's intentional, judging from
http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/publish/changes.html#WholeDocument
but just wanted to make sure)

All diffs between the old 1.1 javabindings and the new ones I generated
can be found here:

   http://xn--dahlstrm-t4a.net/svg/spec/javadiffs/

So to conclude, I think the casing of the SVGLangSpace methods needs to be
fixed, but that's about it.

Cheers
/Erik