Agenda, March 23 2009 telcon

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:18:38 +1100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello everyone.

The agenda for the March 23 telcon is below.  Suggestions on other
topics for discussion welcome.

(I haven’t forgotten about the SVG 1.1 errata and 2ed publication.  Once
we have finished writing up the SVG in text/html proposal, I’ll prod
people to work on their errata-related actions.)

1. Additional value for image-rendering
   http://www.w3.org/mid/31fc788d0903211616p1784841j7385b0946494ead3@mail.gmail.com

2. Sizing of <video poster=svg>
   http://www.w3.org/mid/op.uq3g00j2idj3kv@zcorpandell.linkoping.osa

3. Missing resources indicator
   http://www.w3.org/mid/49C28900.2060302@w3.org

4. SVG in text/html (everyone’s favourite topic!)
     - <title> containing markup or RCDATA
       http://www.w3.org/mid/20090322093030.GE2173@arc.mcc.id.au
     - Which agreed upon points have gone into the proposal document?
     - Which not agreed upon points still need discussion?
     - Feedback from Mozilla?

Thanks,

Cameron