Re: New telcon times

On Thursday, March 19, 2009, 10:21:30 PM, Erik wrote:

ED> Hello telcon-attenders, and telcon-attender wannabes,

ED> We're getting closer to the end of March, and we should decide on new
ED> telcon times. The new suggested[1] telcon times are Mondays and Wednesdays
ED> 06.30 UTC, starting Wednesday April 1, 06.30 UTC [2].

ED> If you have any objections to those times please respond to this thread.

While I don't actually object, those times are pretty inconvenient for me as my kids are getting up for school around those times 07:00-08:00 local time) so the house is noisy and chaotic and they may want to speak to me about something, also.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG