RE: Agenda, Thu 26 Feb, 2009 telcon

From: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 04:25:15 -0800
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>, Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
CC: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
I am sure this has come up during the actual telecons (which I apologize for not attending), but for those folks who have implemented SVG in a browser plugin (Adobe, Renesis, etc.), how are transforms expected to be supported?  AFAICT, the plugin model of the various browsers do not support this level of functionality...

Leonard