Issues and actions from the old tracker

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:48:29 +1100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Hi everyone.

I’m a little concerned that there are many open issues and actions from
the old tracker that don’t (obviously) have a corresponding issue/action
in the new tracker.  I plan to go through each open issue in the old
tracker and create a corresponding issue in the new tracker, if there
isn’t one already and if the issue still applies.  I will keep a list of
which issues have been ported over, since it’s not possible to close
issues in the old tracker.