ISSUE-2210 (svgtransform-matrix-liveness): Define liveness of SVGTransform.matrix [SVG Full 1.1]

From: SVG Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 04:15:54 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-2210 (svgtransform-matrix-liveness): Define liveness of SVGTransform.matrix [SVG Full 1.1]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2210

Raised by: Cameron McCormack
On product: SVG Full 1.1

Copied from <http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Group/track/issues/12>:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-svg-wg/2004AprJun/1137.html

We already have an erratum stating that assigning calling SVGTransform.setMatrix() does not cause the SVGTransform object to adopt the matrix; it just makes a copy of it.  We don't define whether modifying the components of the existing SVGTransform.matrix affects the transform item, or whether the returned SVGMatrix is live at all.