Registration of image/svg+xml

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:21:39 +1100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Cc: chris@w3.org

Hello WG, and Chris in particular.

Now that SVG Tiny 1.2 is a Recommendation, we can get image/svg+xml
registered.  I see that the last time comments were solicited on
Appendix M[1] was late 2005[2].  The text in that mail seems to be the
same as what was eventually published in the Recommendation.

There was some discussion in that thread.  I gather from the lack of
change to Appendix M that you (Chris) took those comments on board but
came to the conclusion that no further changes were necessary?  If so,
then would you be able to continue with the appropriate procedure[3] to
get the registration completed?

Thanks,

Cameron

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-SVGTiny12-20081222/mimereg.html