From: a_matseevsky <a_matseevsky@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 01:50:46 -0000
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [svg-developers] Re: Future of SVG

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "keith_allen53" <keith_allen53@...> wrote:
> What does the future of SVG look like?  Can anyone provide concrete examples of why the future looks bright? (or not so bright)

I cannot tell what the future of SVG is- I do not have a crystal sphere and do not belong to informed people too. As for me, it would be not very good, if SVG falls. I try to incorporate some implementation into it, as some of developers know. I believe, that SVg graphic could be much more flexible and impressive. If it is interesting for you, download SVSViewer from my site http://www.smartfills.com . This prog contents some thing, what could be incorporated into SVG. I think, I'll send a paper to SVG2009 about advanced gradient fills and its possible inclusion into SVG
BTW, I like how SVG draws curves. They looks more attractive than what ENF ones. Subpixelization.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/