Re: Problem with test text-edit-201-t.svg

Hi Erik,

Erik Dahlström a écrit :
> On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:40:21 +0100, Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@enst.fr> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> We've tested test text-edit-201-t.svg and we think the xml:space='preserve' attribute is missing on the first textArea element. Could you check ?
>
> Please always state the revision and URL to the test you refer to, it makes it simpler to backtrack and fix things.
Sorry, the version we tested is 1.6 (the latest).

> As you see from the revision history here[1] I made a fix to the test some time ago, because it was broken by a change that intended to make indentation prettier. Is revision 1.6 fine according to you?
The test is not wrong but is just not very easy to understand. It is asking to enter two spaces between 123 and 456 but since the xml:space='preserve' attribute is not set on the textArea element, the user does not see the second space when it has entered it.

Regards,

Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato