Re: Problem with test text-edit-201-t.svg

From: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:57:15 +0100
To: cyril.concolato@telecom-paristech.fr, "SVG Working Group WG" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:40:21 +0100, Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@enst.fr> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We've tested test text-edit-201-t.svg and we think the xml:space='preserve' attribute is missing on the first textArea element. Could you check ?

Please always state the revision and URL to the test you refer to, it makes it simpler to backtrack and fix things.

As you see from the revision history here[1] I made a fix to the test some time ago, because it was broken by a change that intended to make indentation prettier. Is revision 1.6 fine according to you?

Cheers
/Erik

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/SVG/profiles/1.2T/test/svg/text-edit-201-t.svg