About test animate-elem-219-t.svg

From: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@enst.fr>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 13:06:48 +0100
To: SVG Working Group WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Looking at the test animate-elem-219-t.svg, it looks like there is some sort of priority between animations using attributeType=CSS or auto over XML. I cannot find the related text in the SVG or SMIL spec. Could someone point me to the right place?

Cyril
--
Cyril Concolato
Groupe Mutimedia/Multimedia Group